Monday, January 10, 2011

Mad at God?

I know it is okay to be mad at God, but I am just really not. Who can straighten what You have made crooked? When times are good, I am to be happy: but when times are bad consider: You have made one as well as the other. Ecclsiastes 7:13-14... I have a great faith that God is in control and that Jeffrey is resting in His arms. Of course I ache to have him back in mine, but who am I to question God when something tragic happens any more than I would if something wonderful happened. I have to take one right along with the other, the pain with the joy. He is my Salvation. I was angry and had questions immediatly after I found him, but He has replaced that with acceptance, peace and trust in Him. He has always provided for my needs, I cannot complain now that he has taken something back. All I have was given by Him and all I have is His to be taken. May it be for His Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment