Friday, December 16, 2011

Blue Christmas

As, I get out old Christmas bags, the cards attached are made out to "Jeffrey" or "Little Jeff". I wish I could fill them up with stuff, anything, everything that any two year old boy might imagine fun. Probably boxes and tape. =)
I miss not shopping for him. It hurts when I take the time to see the little Jeffrey things out there. It hurts that there are only 3 "12 days of Christmas" boxes under the tree instead of 4. One missing stocking. One less smiling baby boy throwing ornaments, taking the pans out of the cupboard, unwrapping as fast as I wrapped, playing and making messes. =)

I wonder what he would be able to say and do this year. I wonder how different he would look. How different we all would look...

There just isn't a reason for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment